2016 was awesome! Progressed a lot, achieved many things, fulfilled many resolutions, started new projects, visited foreign land, had enough small trips, spent good time with family, grew as a person, became wiser as a businessman, read a tons of articles, learnt numerous new things and much more.
Few remarkable goals achieved are:
- Donated blood twice
- Started 'Safari' magazine subscription for 2 schools
- Visited mesmerizing Mauritius
- Done scuba diving for the very first time
- Visited Jaisalmer and Jodhpur
- Started regular morning walks in the end of the year
- Went for swimming (jumped off 10ft height)
- Started using diary for reminders and daily notes
- Started research on renewable energy resources and implementation
- Learnt basics of android app development
- Enjoyed socialization
- Learnt to lessen stage fear
- Joined garba classes and learnt some dodhiya steps (long pending)
- Started paying bills on time
- Got a new car
- Shifted to new office
So, overall it was a great year but I have also failed in few things. Especially I have miserably missed my goals of writing blogs. In the beginning of 2016 I had a resolution that I will write a blog every week. But couldn't do that.
Few things which were missed are:
- Write a blog every week
- Couldn't work on meetautoexperts.com
- Didn't learn tennis or skating
- Posting more videos on YouTube
- Couldn’t get rid of laziness and procrastination fully
- Missed a chance of sky diving in Mauritius (due to bad weather)
Starting with 2017, I have put up some more goals and set some new targets. In this year the main thing I have decided is to take on my laziness and realise all the new goals I have set. Let's see how 2017 turns out!
Do share in comment about how your 2016 was and what you have planned for 2017. Disclosing your commitments is a first step to make yourself accountable for achieving it. :-)
Wish you all have a great 2017 filled with lots of joy, happiness, health, wealth, progress, prosperity and all the achievements you have dreamt of!